1. The Competition is open to pianists of any nationality. Junior category is for pianists who are not older than 17 on March 15th of 2016. Senior Category is for pianists who are not older than 32 on March 15th of 2016.
2. The deadline for submitting all the application materials including the Prescreening round recordings is March 15th of 2016. (DVD postmark date)
3. A maximum of 15 pianists will be admitted to the competition in the Junior category. A maximum of 20 pianists will be admitted to the competition in the Senior category. The applicants' Prescreening round will be based on the submitted YouTube link or DVD.
4. Any competitor who studied or currently studies with any member of the jury is not allowed to participate in the competition. (Participating in Master Classes is allowed.)
5. Any competitor who currently studies with either of the Artistic Directors is not allowed to participate in the competition. (Participating in Master Classes is allowed.)
6. All selected competitors will be responsible for their travel expenses. The competition will provide room and board for the whole duration of the competition as well as transportation from and to the airport.
7. All works must be performed by memory.
8. All selected competitors will have until April 15th, 2016 to make any changes to the repertoire.
9. Competitors who are not ready to perform when called upon to do so will be disqualified.
10. The jury has the right to stop a performance if the competitor exceeds the allotted time.
11. Competitors are not allowed to communicate with the jury unless eliminated from the competition.
12. The decision of the jury is final and cannot be appealed by anyone.
13. The rights for audio recording, video recording, photography and broadcasting of the competition performances belong to the competition.
14. All prizes are subject to the United States tax laws.
15. All rounds of the competition are open to the public.